Saturday, November 29, 2008

Chocolate


Chocolate is my favorite food. To me, when I'm eating chocolate it feels like I'm on cloud nine. My favorite kind of Chocolate is Toblerone. The Toblerone is made up of Swiss Milk Chocolate with Honey and Almond Nougat. It is SOOOOO good. Another one of my favorite types of chocolate is Cadbury. I went to a Cadbury factory in New Zealand. It was HUGE!!! The tour was really fun. They took us through the whole factory. I learned all about the making of my favorite chocolate. That was two years ago. Whenever I go shopping I always bug my parents to get me a chocolate bar (most of the time it works!!). Chocolate is my passion and whenever you get the chance pick me up one (I'm serious!).

4 comments:

Izzati said...

Oh chocolate. I might get you a basket full of chocolate for your birthday. I really love chocolate too. If only chocolate was our dinner, breakfast and lunch. Bye.

Marvin said...

Yes I argree with Izzati. You have a great post about chocloate. But I like vanilla ice-cream more.

J Reiser said...

Chocolate--my favorite treat. The trip through Cadbury reminded me of the trip I took through a Belgian chocolate factory. Yum.

randyC said...

I love chocolate to. I try to get it someplace i all way get them to. I like per chocolate that the best.

Followers