Wednesday, November 5, 2008

5 Things you Should Know About ME!!

Hey I'm Cazz. This blog will be all about ME.

1. I am from Calgary(the best and coolest province in the world). I lived there for almost half of my life...


2. My favorite animal is a monkey because they are so CHEEKY! (just like me...). Monkeys are a nuisance around my house. They broke in once and ate all of our chips and bananas.(boohoo) It was the worst day for them to brake in. We were expecting some guests from Singapore. When our friends arrived they were appalled at the mess!

3. I go to The International School Of ***** ******(he...he). It is Awesome. We are offered the best there is.


4. I am a caring, kind, cool, awesome, random nutcase who loves CHEESE!

5. i LOVE cheese. All ever think about is cheese, my favorite is Havarti. I could eat cheese forever and i would never get tired of it. CHEESE FOREVER!!!! If i was stuck on a deserted island i would bring my family, and friends and cheese.

5 comments:

woodward said...

Fun things you posted on your blog. Nice comments -- though I certainly disagree with you about monkeys. Last week we had monkeys in our house -- (including a poop present left on our floor). NO FUN! When they get into trash, it is no good.

In addition to writing thoughtful comments and interesting facts, also think about design and color. I'd recommend avoiding the red on blue -- not so pleasant to read.

I'll look forward to lots more details on your blog postings.

Selena Putri said...

Hi Cass,
i love your blog. It is very good. I think it is nice colors. Good taste GIRL..
Selphone

Cazz said...

cool blog man!!!

Cazz said...

tee hee

AnnaR said...

Hi, its Anna again. The 5 things about you tells so much about you. Hope to hear from you soon on my blog.

:)Anna(:

Followers